WELCOME TO ALICE'S SEWING SHOPPE!

I offer professional sewing services from designing and custom sewing to personalized alterations and repairs. For personal creativity, your ideas, pictures or patterns can be used to produce the exact garment you desire. If you can't find what you're looking for at the shopping mall or in a catalogue, give me a call! Great service, excellent quality, and 'the impossible' just takes a little longer!


email :asmartdressmaker@hotmail.com

Telephone: 705-305-1133



Thank-you for visiting! Please feel free to stay awhile.

Friday, March 18, 2022

SISTERHOOD FIBRES IN BARACHOIS SAVES THE DAY!!

 I visited Sisterhood Fibres today, in Barrachois, just outside of Tatamagouche, on the north shore of Nova Scotia.  I was in search of a special yarn to finish a little project - keeping in mind, that I haven't picked up my knitting needles in a couple of years ... but with all my spare time ... I ended up running out of yarn to finish the last couple of inches of my project. 

Fortunately, the wonderful owner, Faith, helped me to find just the right yarn to compliment the yarns in my project ... now the trick is to get it finished - in my spare time!!  😂

If you have a love of yarns, whether you knit, crotchet , weave, macramé, or enjoy any facet of the world of fibres, you must visit Faith at Sisterhood Fibres!!  Her wonderful shop is as warm and welcoming as she is ... and if you are interested in starting at the beginning of a yarn adventure, Faith has the skills, patience and ability to get you started along the right path!

And, let me add a happy hello to Sue!  She was coming in the shop as I was leaving ... Sisterhood Fibres is a wonderful place to meet wonderful people and enjoy the magic of the fibre world!  I do hope you will plan to visit soon!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout Alice. Enjoyed our chat immensely. Hope to see you again soon Sister!

    ReplyDelete