WELCOME TO ALICE'S SEWING SHOPPE!

I offer professional sewing services from designing and custom sewing to personalized alterations and repairs. For personal creativity, your ideas, pictures or patterns can be used to produce the exact garment you desire. If you can't find what you're looking for at the shopping mall or in a catalogue, give me a call! Great service, excellent quality, and 'the impossible' just takes a little longer!


email :asmartdressmaker@hotmail.com

Telephone: 705-305-1133



Thank-you for visiting! Please feel free to stay awhile.

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

A NEW RECORD!!! OVER TEN THOUSAND HITS!! THANK YOU!!

 I am overwhelmed to learn that I now have over 10,000 hits on this blog ... 

I want to say thank you to each and everyone of you for checking out my blog;  for sharing it with your friends and family; for supporting my custom sewing business.

My love to sew has been a life long passion among the various other hats that I have worn!

With 2021 fast approaching, I am looking to have a monthly posting of the growth and development of Alice's Sewing Shoppe ... always a new adventure!  

All suggestions, requests and questions are answered  in a timely manner ... 


Once again, my sincerest thank you for stopping by ... 

Alice


No comments:

Post a Comment